Internet of Banking and Payments
21-23 November 2017 Canary Wharf, London PSD2 will fundamentally change the ways in which consumers will pay for items. For banks, it will open the door to a wave of competitors, require a lot of investment and has the potential to reduce revenue streams. However, Open Banking more broadly is a huge opportunity for the […]
21-23 November 2017
Canary Wharf, London
PSD2 will fundamentally change the ways in which consumers will pay for items. For banks, it will open the door to a wave of competitors, require a lot of investment and has the potential to reduce revenue streams. However, Open Banking more broadly is a huge opportunity for the banking industry and if digital tools like IoT are utilised properly can lead to a frictionless customer experience.
The Internet of Banking and Payments Summit will look to bring together the payments eco-system, including: banks, retailers, device manufacturers and payment providers to discuss how IoT payments can be harnessed for frictionless customer experience in light of PSD2. The only event of its kind in the world; hear from over 40 industry speakers, network with over 200 peers and discover more about the potential of: wearables, biometrics, data analytics and management, ID verification, customer trust, security and designing a sophisticated user experience.
Top 5 issues to be addressed at the conference:
- Take advantage of the opportunities provided by PSD2 and Open Banking
- Hear about best practice in data management to support innovation in light of the GDPR
- Develop sophisticated security and assurance through innovative ID verification techniques
- Discover new IoT payment technologies that increase digital engagement and gain customer trust
- Understand what a good design and frictionless user experience looks like
Last year’s attendees say:
“Excellent networking opportunity and inspiration in a topic not obviously simple, still delivered value and insights.” – Vice President, Barclays
“Internet of Banking has been a fantastic opportunity for us as a company.” – Director of Solutions Consulting EMEA, Tealium
“I enjoyed the event and obtained some valuable insights from listening to challenger and FinTech startups in the financial industry.” – Deputy Head of Group Customer Data Strategy, HSBC
- 120+ pre-qualified banking decision-maker delegates
- 30 expert speakers
- 15+ digital case studies
- 12 hours of interactive sessions and networking
- 8+ hours of evening entertainment and networking
- Over 2 hours of one-to-one meetings
The event is organized in partnership with Transaction Network Services, SAP, Vocalink, AEVI, Mastercard and Samsung Pay. Download the agenda to see the speakers and the full list of topics covered.
For more information and to see if you qualify for a complimentary end-user pass, visit: https://goo.gl/Ktobj5