Personal Finance. Money. Investing.

Axactor acquires CS Union and Enters into a Strategic Partnership with Banca Sistema

Posted: 2nd September 2016 by
Share this article

Axactor AB (publ.) (Axactor) recently acquired CS Union in Italy. CS Union is a leading independent debt purchase/debt collection company with 1 billion Euros under management. Banca Sistema will continue as a 10% shareholder of the new entity and will provide attractive financing as part of the strategic partnership. The partnership also includes board representation and joint market development in Italy, based on a 3-years Shareholders' agreement.

Axactor will pay 9.9 million Euros for 90% of the shares in CS Union of which 60% will be settled in cash and 40% in Axactor shares. 75% of the shares will be subject to a 24-months lock-up period while the remaining 25% will have a 12-months lock-up period. Banca Sistema will realize a capital gain from the stake sold to Axactor of c. 2.3 million Euros before taxes.

In this deal Axactor AB was advised by PwC Legal, with lawyers Stefanin Giovanni and Pietro Orzalesi. The selling shareholders, Dryads Srl, Maria Teresa Paciulli and Stefano Ingush, were advised by Tosetto Weigmann e Associati, with lawyers Fabio Alberto Regoli and Fabrizio Grasso. Lawyer Marco Pompeo acted on behalf of Banca Sistema, being their General Counsel.

About Finance Monthly

Universal Media logo
Finance Monthly is a comprehensive website tailored for individuals seeking insights into the world of consumer finance and money management. It offers news, commentary, and in-depth analysis on topics crucial to personal financial management and decision-making. Whether you're interested in budgeting, investing, or understanding market trends, Finance Monthly provides valuable information to help you navigate the financial aspects of everyday life.
© 2024 Finance Monthly - All Rights Reserved.
News Illustration

Get our free monthly FM email

Subscribe to Finance Monthly and Get the Latest Finance News, Opinion and Insight Direct to you every month.
chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram