Finance Monthly has partnered with FinTech Connect Live to give away 50 free Conference Passes to their popular event held in London this December.
To enter the competition you simply need to head to our Facebook page and ‘Like’ or comment on the FinTech Connect Live competition post. You don’t have to like our page to enter the competition, although if you do you’ll be the first to hear about future competitions and all the latest news from the world of Finance and Fintech.
Click here to enter the competition.
The competition will run until October 31st and winners will be chosen at random. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
For more information on FinTech Connect Live please visit their event page here
Terms & Conditions
- There are 50 prizes of Conference Pass to FinTech Connect Live worth £399.
- Open to aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of FinTechConnect Live or Companies attending the event in a Exhibitor capacity.
- The prize covers the cost of the Conference Pass to FinTech Connect Live. Travel costs are not included and all entrants must ensure they can attend.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 31st October 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must lLike’ of leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post at Finance Monthly. Only one comment per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s names will be available on request and may be published on all Finance Monthly social media accounts.
- The Conference Passes will be provided by FinTech Connect Live and details of how to receive these will be sent following the winners confirmation of our message sent within 7 days.
- The promoter is Finance Monthly.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook